Contact advertising [email protected]

Done posting things in this group, to many disrespectful individuals here that like to...

E

Ethan Vaughan

Done posting things in this group, to many disrespectful individuals here that like to act immature.

G

Greg Gibson

Cheers for letting us know.

E

Ethan Vaughan

Thanks for proving my point....smh...and I didn't say I was leaving because I do find alot of the content interesting and informative. Just don't agree with the attitude/maturity level of individuals like you two above me...that's not necessary.

A

Ahmad Elias

So why are you posting on the group right now?

D

Dustin DeCarlo

Agree

E

Ethan Vaughan

I'm commenting....not posting Ahmad Elias. Sofiane Ait Yahia a shitposting group? Not sure what that even means....I thought this was a group for people to talk about PC's/gaming, give each other help/advice on the subject, and discuss gaming or entertainment in general....not act like 12yr olds on the internet because they are protected by distance and a computer screen for no reason. I dont see how the poll I posted would be an issue at all or even deserving of that low a level of maturity. But ok...

S

Scott Nesham

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

TO MaNY DiSReSEctfUL iNdIVIDuALS

S

Shane Scott

don’t shoot up a school on your way out ✌

R

Richard Cianciolo

When you just invite the trolls to feed upon your tears

J

Johny Angel

What ^^^ he said.

E

Ethan Vaughan

Someone point me to the adults PC Master race group? Ya know where kids aren't allowed?

R

Richard Cianciolo

Go find a safe space to cry in

J

Joshua Peters

Good luck in the rest of your miserable life.

E

Ethan Vaughan

Richard Cianciolo is that where you had to go when Daddy came hme and beat u and mommy?

R

Richard Cianciolo

I hid in the closet until it was my turn

E

Ethan Vaughan

Joshua Peters thanks lil buddy, good luck with the whole acting tough on the internet and hush mouth in public lmao

E

Ethan Vaughan

Richard Cianciolo so you haven't come out the closet yet?

R

Richard Cianciolo

I'm legit getting erect by how upset you are

J

Josh Krogman

Welcome to Facebook, first day?

S

Sofiane Ait Yahia

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom