Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Does anyone know a gaming PC that costs $1000 (give or take a few hundred dollars) and...

S

Stratus Budgie

Does anyone know a gaming PC that costs $1000 (give or take a few hundred dollars) and can run ARK on epic settings on PvE and PvP?

T

Tony Stillman

Cyberpower pc

R

Ryan Lambirth

You can build one for under 1k that will run ark on epic settings and stream too twitch at the same time

R

Ryan Lambirth

Just go too micro centers website I bought all my parts there and was running ark h1z1 fallout 4 all on max settings and streaming at the same time

S

Sarah Butler

Build ya own for 700 dollers or lesd. 500 pounds

W

William Lomas

Asus g11

S

Shawn Kincaid

basically any Ryzen rig (Ryzen 1600 series CPUs seems to have the best deal). Video cards are up in price right now from the bitcoin fiasco but a Radeon rx 580 or GTX 1050 would be your best bet and probably G.Skill Ripjaw series for your ram (16gb or higher). your MoBo can be anything that runs AM4 socket. I run the Asus Prime b350 plus ($100) but there's probably something better for about the same price out there.

Ryzen doesn't support onboard graphics so a Video Card is a requirement for a ryzen rig.

J

Jason Michael Smith

If you have a best buy around they sell a cyber power for around 800 that runs anything I've thrown at it. Ark being my most played game :)

B

Brittany Loman

I got one at. best buy for 799

I

Isaac Masters

I5 runs ark decent

E

Eddie Cashin

Find something with a Good GPU and at least 16 GB of RAM And a m.2 SSD if you want to play with mods and you should be fine

A

Anthony Milhorn

You can build your own for about 750 that will run ARK on epic and any other game you want to play on it on epic.

A

Angelo Andrew Mediavillo Estrella

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

W

William E Evans

I just got this.I added a 500gb ssd for ark for $145
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom