Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Do you guys have any thoughts on this game? I downloaded the demo and the graphics...

A

Adam Winfield

Do you guys have any thoughts on this game? I downloaded the demo and the graphics seem pretty good, gameplay is cool, but is it worth $15? Enough play time with it?

B

Brent Blakley

From what I've gathered based off of several reviews it's a game that has some good things going for it but doesn't fully deliver. I think this is a wait for sale game.

E

Enrique Ojeda

Chea dude I would . I played the demo and loved it i idk if I should get the physical or digital copy of it?

J

J.D. Hall

It's fun i have it on xbox

G

Gregg Cerenzio

I LOVE it. Have it on Steam and Switch.

R

Raul Velasquez

Play the demo first.

J

Joshua Mork

for sure. Had this on the 360 definitely worth the 15

A

Adam Winfield

I bought it :D it's a lot of fun! Although, I don't like the touch screen controls those are kind of shitty. But who cares? I use a controller anyway :)

J

Jean Falzon

Loved it mate. Absolutely loved it. Cannot recommended it enough. Do yourself a favour and just buy it :)

S

Samuel Powell

I really enjoyed it. It did run better on Xbox one. However, I would highly recommend it.

A

Ayoub Saddek

what kind of game is this is it adventure or running or something like this

Y

Yussuf Khan

BUY IT

J

Jack Asquith

Completed it on Xbox was a good game max I would pay for it is 20 defiantly worth that price so for 15 yeah it’s worth it...

R

Ron Rife

Played it for free on Xbox. Pretty good title

J

James Wyche

Played it on Xbox one and loved it it's worth it

B

Benjamin Peeters

I played it on pc. Was loads of fun

G

Glenn Sparks

I played this on XBOX and it was very fun!! I think the gameplay would work well on Switch.

R

Ron Rife

Beat the story on Xbox. I bet you get enough playing time out of it to justify 15 bucks

D

Daniel Share-Strom

I played the demo, and found it to be buggy and visually unappealing, personally :/

J

Jesus Oviedo Garcia

Is Totally Worth It, I Bought It For The Regular Price $25 I Guess. I Love It And The Graphic Is Amazing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom