Contact advertising [email protected]

PC *Disclosure*Social media advertising isn't my game, I'm not paid or affiliated with...

• Thread starter Gary Luther Schoelkopf
  • Start date
G

Gary Luther Schoelkopf

*Disclosure*Social media advertising isn't my game, I'm not paid or affiliated with purple frog in any way other then being a player on their server.

I have been on this Ragnarok server for 3 weeks, maybe a bit longer. Since day one I have received nothing but help and guidance from their community. From Jester taking me in so that I could have more active tribemates to Shelby going our of her way to help me get everything I needed to perfect my anky bloodline.
I can't forget about the admins, Spoon, Vatalani, and my tribes very own Cie. They are very active with support and information. Not only that but they are out here grinding with us, they aren't spawning whatever they want, they earn their toys like the rest of us. We learn from them and they learn from us.

With that being said you are batshit crazy if you think any other server is worth playing on over ours. Join us, help build the community.

We are sanctioned PVP, meaning no random raids. Both party's must agree in presence of an admin. Otherwise the server is pve with PvP settings.

Information is below and reach out to Tony Capponi or Christina A Scott for more information

Ragnarok by Purple Frog Global. Now open to everyone!

Click here to join Ragnarok
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

PVPVE Sanctioned PVP only.
120 Slot ZOOM speed server
Tame 5.5X, Harvest 5X, Breed 8X, XP 5X
Stamina Regen for Flyers
ALL Scorched Engrams/Animals Unlocked!
Professional Admins
Community Polls to decide settings/mods
Weekend Events
Slightly Shorter Nights
Triple Raft/Platform build

Sponsored by Purple Frog Global Inc.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tony Capponi

Geez, well said. I'll send a check in the mail. ;)

C

Colin Valiton

Love this server

S

Shelby Dollar

Awesome!

K

Katie Esqueda

Thanks broku. I love having you in our tribe and love that you like our server so much :)

J

James Ward

Sanctioned PVP, that sounds pretty miserable.. Reads to me like, even if myself and another tribe are at the same level, if they know or think they'll lose the fight, they'll never agree to it.

A

Andrew Bott

Definitely nabbing this post as a base if I post on any groups to recruit to our servers , nicely done

A

Amanda Reneau

Awesome community!

B

Brent Haverty

Great Community, Admins & Events. :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom