Contact advertising [email protected]

Did my first placement matches ever yesterday. Got put in a couple of groups against a...

D

Dan Smith

Did my first placement matches ever yesterday. Got put in a couple of groups against a lot of higher ranked players and got steamrolled 10 games in a row. Got placed in bronze. Then I went into quickplay after and was playing so well that I was able to screw with the enemy team and won nearly every game. Is comp really that much harder than QP or is it because it's the end of the season and may have been playing against other players' alts?

As an aside, I wish I could queue to always play against better players (like with street fighter) so I could learn faster.

N

Noah Wise

It’s because nobody actually cares or tried in quick play man. It’s a kids playground basically. Best bet is to only play comp. you’re already in bronze, what are you gunna do? Get worse? Not possible that’s the lowest rank, the only way is UP. Ignore the toxicity and get to training

S

Stephanie Rosado

Placements doesn't take into consideration win or lose, just your stats

R

Ryan Stoops

Quick play is completely different game. I haven't played quickplay in about a year because it's not the version of Overwatch I want to spend time on.

L

Lin Galini

Comp is on a totally different level from
QP

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom