Contact advertising [email protected]

PC D2 player, D1 noob... Question: Everyone been raging at the D2 game threatening to go...

• Thread starter Paul L. Williams III
  • Start date
P

Paul L. Williams III

D2 player, D1 noob... Question: Everyone been raging at the D2 game threatening to go back to D1.

Sure fine...

My question is, besides the raids which still exists... Is there anything else to do? From what I can see the special events (trials, iron banner, crimson days, etc.) were all disabled. Are people mainly going back to play the base game in that case?

Also, what the hell is the record book? Watching one of Datto's videos and he keeps mentioning it.

A

Andrew Mahaney

Idk whats still running in d1, im never going back to console. As far as the record book, it was a achievement system of sorts.

D

Dexter Spenik

the general conscientious is that D1 has alot more to do, for example it has a built in grind in the form of random weapon/armor roles, the armor allows you to min max stats (intellect/discipline/strength) for ability cool downs, there are 4 raids with a set of challenges that rotate every week, each raid armor set gives unique perks that help outside/successive runs of the raid, all armor has perks that do things like increase grenade throw distance or faster melee speed etc. , the exotics feel different from legionaries and are fun to use, all the raid armors have two optional cosmetic add-ons that you unlock by completing the weekly Challenge modes of the respective raid that week, there are weekly bounties, the worlds are much more interesting (such as showing human outposts), movement is much better as well as being able to 1v2 in crucible if you are good enough. I think all the events are done with D1 but that's not the reason people are going back, the core gameplay is much better. Honestly i could make a bigger list but i feel that this is long enough.

S

Ste McSteal

I would settle for a d1 remaster on pc haha

A

Andreas Löwmo

D1+1 would be just as boring as d2+1.

J

James Tuttle

I guess no body but me remembers how shitty Destiny 1 was at launch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom