Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Curious is resident evil worth the buy ?

B

Bebo Barreiro

Curious is resident evil worth the buy ?

A

Alisha Russell

The second one is, the first one not so much.

J

Jeff Beard

I have just bought the first one for £15 is it not very good?

B

Brandon Somerville

Fun until your stuck at the bottom of a cliff with wolfs attacking you and about 2 bullets 3 hours into playing........

B

Bebo Barreiro

Lol a challenge

J

Jay Kusanagi

The first one is okay.. I really like the second one.

M

Marvin Roquero

This is coming from someone who has never really played any of the other resident evil games. I got this physical and both games were a lot of fun. The gun play was sol8d, but they controls are a little different between the two games so there is a little adjustment period if you play either one and try the other.

B

Bebo Barreiro

Ahh gotchu

A

Andy Nepomuceno

YES!

M

Melissa Cornell

Yes get it

J

Jasmyn Ashleyy

I've been playing the 2nd nonstop since I bought it last week. I literally just turned off my switch and decided to check FB quick before bed. lol
totally worth the price they have it listed for.

not too sure about the 1st one - but I had previously owned it on my 3DS so I wasn't concerned about buying it

J

Jacob Ercolano

Yes. The first one is getting hated for what reason I don't know. It's a great game. It's closer to the originals controls so some may not like that. The second one is also very fun. It's more action based and has normal controls. The raid mode in the second one is a lot better to me. The first one probably has a better story. Both very fun games though.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom