Contact advertising [email protected]

Couple of great scores, circa 1992. A later version with side speaker Macintosh...

B

Brandon Mingo

Couple of great scores, circa 1992. A later version with side speaker Macintosh Classic II that works (need keyboard and mouse) I picked up for less than $17. And a Packard Bell that boots to BIOS with what I believe is a 33mhz 486 and 4mb built in RAM. Need to replace the CMOS battery and program in the hard drive peremiters. Came with matching monitor and Epson printer for free.

Excited to play with these both!

G

Geo Sukarno

i like this Packard Bell case design. The brown clear plastic door make it more vintage from 386 era

S

Sean Christopher Ohman

i wish there was a place in cincinnati that was just a huge LAN/wi-fi hub and computer surplus store

D

David Stronach

I would love to find another 486 like that, but they're quite hard to find around my area. :<

B

Brandon Mingo

It's definitely a 486. Playing with old disks and ran Windows magazine benchmark disk, Jeopardy from 1991, murder! 1991, trying both floppy drives. 250mb HDD works perfect. I tried a 8mb BOCA RAM card and it kinda worked, recognized but errors in windows. I have a soundblaster 16 SCSI card I wanna try as well. Since I have a slew of vintage ISA cards I'm going to try them out on this.

J

Jeremy Michea

I really regret getting rid of my old 486 computers. I had a half dozen or more at one time. Space was an issue at the time :(

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom