Contact advertising [email protected]

Coming to pc here pretty soon, does anyone have opinions on this pc I'm looking?...

E

Earl Walton

Coming to pc here pretty soon, does anyone have opinions on this pc I'm looking? Besides like upgrading it. I'm aware you can do this don't worry

S

Simon Quach

No dedicated graphics card.

D

Dylan Larres

Yeah you dont want that, ill find you a better one quick for around the same price

D

David Thomas Cupp

Needs a GPU to play, but other than that it'll work.

Just get a gtx 1030 if all you're playing is Overwatch. It'll even handle some new games on low, so it's a solid option for you.

D

Dylan Larres

Just get this. Itll do you just fine for overwatch

C

Charley Yi

trash

J

Jo Rosimo

That pc u put in Really really bad

N

NightLunya Flandre Scarlet

If you are really cheap on computer, get at least an AMD A12... it's the only APU with 4 core and an Radeon R7 integrated in it. The R7 does a job quite similar to a GT 1030, and should be enough for Overwatch in low or middle. Or get a small Ryzen for obvious future upgrade possibilities and a small RX 540 (they are a bit cheaper than GT 1030) or RX 560 for decent quality.

I

Izaak Hooper

If u want a prebuilt one ibuypower.com has some gpod stuff and you can pick and choose some parts

T

Tristan Fletcher

Don't

S

Sergio Barraza

Don’t get it A6 is an ancient architecture

D

Darrell Bequette

OMG please don't get that. You'd be better off getting a Ryzen 1200 at that rate. The performance upgrade will feel insane compared to that old ass A6

C

Charles Cyr

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I get one of those and... wow.

A

Alonso Cruz

Trash

M

Meesta Buttaz

atleast go amd 8350. get an msi motherboard and am mvidia video card.

A

Alicia Ally Regular

That's horrible!! So much better building your own!!! I can't imagine ever buying a prebuilt computer.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom