Contact advertising [email protected]

Cheapest place to buy a controller for PC? Xbox or Steam controller either is cool....

E

Eshan Arora

Cheapest place to buy a controller for PC? Xbox or Steam controller either is cool. (is is steam controller better than an Xbox controller?) Canadian Dollar btw.

S

Satyanarayana Kabi

Amazon will be the best place to buy and let see what other says

W

William Green

I agree Amazon is the place

C

Christopher Simonsen

Controllers is all about preferences.

T

Topias Olavi Salakka

I like Steam controller but some hate it

S

Sam McDowell

I didn't really like the Steam controller. Do you own an XB1 or PS4? Whichever one of those you own, get one of those controllers and the bluetooth USB dongle. If you don't own a console at all, go for an XB1 controller (more ergonomic than the 360 one) simply so you don't need to remember that the X button is actually the Square button on the Dualshock lol.

B

Bill Costakes

Possibly eBay. But buyer beware. Carefully scrutinize everything you see listed as brand new

M

Micky Bottoms

I use Xbox one controller

N

Nikita Weeb

I use the nvidia controller I got from my nvidia shield and ps3 controller.

K

Kyle Trevathan

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Marc Wolfe

New- bestbuy sells the wireless controller with adapter for $10-15 cheaper than just the controller, because people are stupid apparently.

M

Marc Wolfe

Used- hunt around at thrift stores, pawn shops, and game stop etc.

V

Volter Stara

Got my Xbox One S white & black controller for 16€ from Aliexpress ;p Works fine, no problems :)

L

Lee Hobbs

If you have a vagina I'd recommend the steam controller.

D

Daniel Towill

Either a Wired 360 controller or an Xbox One controller would be the way to go. If possible get the Xbox One S controller as it can connect wireless to the PC through Bluetooth if you have it.

R

Rayen Nasraoui

Steam controller is weird

D

David Chun

I've heard the new Xbox One controllers are pretty darn good. They're compatible with Windows as well

C

Calvin DiBartolo

Xbox one is definitely miles ahead of 360's controller. The xbone controller is much more responsive, the sticks feel "tighter" (more precise), and ergonomically much nicer to hold

A

Alan Mc Enroe

I have Xbox one controller and wireless adapter,very comfortable to use.id considered the steam controller but it seems better suited to games I'd normally just use the mouse and keyboard for.

J

Jeroen Verliefde

Steam controller is in the summersale

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom