Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker coming to Switch and 3DS, has Super Mario Odyssey...

• Thread starter Justin Anderson
  • Start date
J

Justin Anderson

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker coming to Switch and 3DS, has Super Mario Odyssey levels

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is heading to Switch and 3DS, Nintendo has announced. Super Mario Odyssey levels will be included. Also, it can be played with a friend by sharing controllers in an assist mode. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker launches July 13.

L

Luke Lovelock

My internetcut out for this bit. Is it a pirt with a few extra levels cause i beat it on wiiu with the kids too many times

C

Cristina Kanaschiro

I WANT IT SO BAD! Since I never had a Wii U, I watched the gameplay on YouTube AND IT IS SOOOOOOO GOOD!!

M

Matti Moilanen

Oohhh TOAD game baby <3 I LOVE ME TOAD! I WANT IT :D Oh they used some SMO levels, okay :D :).

R

Richard K. Rivera

Hell yes I am getting this

B

Ben Wilson

Since I skipped of the Wii U I am pretty excited about this one

T

Travis Guyton

really enjoyed this on wii u i suggest it to anybody who has never played it . unless there is a lot of new levels i will not be picking it up.

G

Glenn Petty

I want a sequel soooo bad

I

Isaac Villarreal Morin

This will be awesome. Perfect for TV and on the Go

T

Thomas Boye

I hoped for a follow up, but I will pass on this as I still have it on the Wii U, but I sure will recommend it. It's a game that's neat to have on the go!

C

Christian Peavey

I was a little disappointed by this announcement just because I really wanted a sequel but hey it's another title those who skipped the wii u can finally experience.

D

David Paul Heal

Toad is my favorite and the only reason I almost bought a WiiU. Cannot wait!

R

Ray Gordon

Dang I solved this on the wiiu bit new levels.... I will pay full price to get more levels and to play this again.

G

Guy Bellemare

Heh. Reading that made me think that it would be great if we could connect joycons to the 3ds

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

I jumped in my office when this came on. Thankfully nobody was there. Never got to play this game on Wii U.

J

Justin Anderson

Bum0

R

Ricardo Melendez

Looks interesting never played it might grab it

Z

Zachary Wells

is this real

D

Dennis van Beveren

Awesome!