Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Can't stop playing Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle! Odyssey has actually been put on the...

L

Leland Bixby

Can't stop playing Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle! Odyssey has actually been put on the back burner for the time being till M+R is completed.

As of right now I'm also naming M+RKB as my personal GotY. Is anyone else playing it or had played it and if so please share your opinions. I'm 50+ hours in and have no intention of stopping till it's 100% complete.

K

Kyle Cramer

Idk if I like better than oddessy but it's a great game. I am like 75% done and once I beat odessy will return and beat it

J

Jay Ybarra

I really liked it, but I sold it because my local shop had a black Dreamcast in stock. Used to have the same model as a kid and it felt more important than m+r. I'll definitely pick it up again when I've got more money to spend

G

Guillaume Oak

Yes! Pleasant surprise of the year. Clever integration of both universes while retaining that classic Nintendo charm

R

Ryan Dale

I really want a demo of that game because everyone says it's amazing, but I've never played that type of game and I generally don't care for turn-based games. It might be different enough though.

R

Rob Emanuel

I’ve been eying this one! I’ve never played a game like it so idk if I’d like it, but I never played a game like BotW either and now it’s consumed 99% of my game time. I’m interested in giving it a try but at the same time strategy doesn’t sound very appealing...

L

Luke Lovelock

Its a great game. I like it. Def better than odyssey for me.

L

Leland Bixby

Oh and I also got these to go with it

L

Leland Bixby

L

Leland Bixby

Incredible soundtrack too!!

J

Jaime Bland

I got bored QUICK.

J

Jonathan Patimo

Stardew and Splatoon 2 for me

A

Anders Salvesen

3 days after release, i'm 24 hours in skyrim on switch now. Harder than anticipated as i'm used to skyrim on pc with console commands :p

A

Alejandro Rodríguez

Sucha good game. Yoshi, mario and rabbid Luigi were my A team. Definitely getting the DLC.

J

Jesse J Kulcha Mashaba

Just started getting back into it today and yesterday.
I put Odyssey to one side too.

T

Travis Parrino

When I first heard of the title I was very skeptical. Then reviews came in and they were quite positive so I gave it a shot and I am very glad I did. I'm about half way through the game and it's been a lot of fun. Though I am not a fan of Rabbids they are used well in this game and I'm a fan of turn rpgs (FF Tactics being my fav).
I put this one down when Odyssey came out but I totally plan to see it through eventually. Too many great games coming to Switch is a great problem to have but if they could just slow down a lil I might be able to finish some of em

A

Andrew Defty

Well, I have wondered about this game for a while now... I still wonder... But, the more I see of these types of posts, the more I wish to buy it.

Now then, after saving money for Doom and Mario, which I have put away for xmas. I am looking to buy M+R Kingdom Battle in the new year to add a little difference to my gaming NEEDS! A little something which has often appealed, yet has had me holding off thinking it would not be my type of game.

I will see what happens this new year... Oh damn it, I will buy it as soon as I have enough cash for it! Your comments have swayed me this time!

Merry Xmas Ninties, and may the year ahead be full of gaming joy for us all!

J

Jessica Amber Tuls

I've gotten every levels chests, weapons, and beaten the storyline. I still have the final Ultimate challenges to beat.

J

Jake Steele

I just need several weapons chest that I've missed to be 100%, but have finished the storyline mode as well all the World Challenges and Ultimate Challenges, including all the new DLC Challenges. Now that I've run out of Levels and Challenges I'm going back and playing the Coop levels as one player, swapping controllers. I'm not really into turn-based play but this is a great game!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom