Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone help i have this problem i have no internet in my pc and in my wifi i dont...

M

Marsid Velia

Can someone help i have this problem i have no internet in my pc and in my wifi i dont have internet to any solution ?

D

Duncan Bennett

Do you have a wireless card?

A

Abdalrhman MF Munchen

press space and try to beat the high score , then u will have ur internert back xD

P

Pontus Dwamn Ruprecht

Just play the game. For me the internet always comes back when I start getting high scores. -.-

H

Henry Stitt

Im glad you circled it, I couldn't find it otherwise.

M

Marsid Velia

Damn this group has so many retards

D

Dylan Williams

Pay your bill lol

D

Dylan Britton

Give the man some actual advice. It could be a wire, it could be a modem or router, or your ISP itself is down

A

Abdalrhman MF Munchen

if u give us some details , perhaps we can help

D

Dylan Britton

R

Robert Martin

Pay your bill

P

Patric Hoog

Click on the dino.

E

Eric Buck

1> reset your router by unplugging it for ten secs, plug it back in...2>reset your adapter by right clicking on the wifi or ethernet icon and 'diagnose problems'...3>check your ethernet wire connectors on both your PC and your gateway, they may be loose....4>update all drivers for your adapter and gigabit ethernet features...

E

Eric Buck

change the broadcast channel of yuor gateway by accessing its menu online (get the ip address off the back of the router)

E

Eric Buck

change the power output by the same way ^^^

A

Adeel Khilji

Well, do you have a modem? If so, plug out the adapter, and then plug out your Ethernet cables. Plug in the adapter and then wait for the line in to blink and plug in the Ethernet cables. Then go to the network settings and troubleshoot it. If there is any error, take a snapshot and post here.

J

Joshua Prendergast

Restart your pc?

S

Stephen York

press spacebar

E

Eric Buck

flash your BIOS; an outdated BIOS will affect gigabit performance

L

Luka Arapovic

How the f did you post this then?