Contact advertising [email protected]

Can children please get of the mic in QP and focus on the game? I hate hearing...

• Thread starter Emily Goodman-Pearce
  • Start date
E

Emily Goodman-Pearce

Can children please get of the mic in QP and focus on the game? I hate hearing children whine because they suck and think it's everyone else's fault >.>
Talk about my mother all you like, but I can hear your nuts haven't even dropped yet kid..

R

Radek Happy Tomasik

I agree, but neither did your balls drop :v

C

Cesar EstradaC

you could just leave the team channel or mute them, problem solved

M

Mehmet Bahadir

Its Quickplay so stfu

D

Desmond Buquing

You should be a goodman :)

J

Jasper Syvian

Mute maybe?

S

Stephen Fawcett

I agree, these fuckers should be either asleep or playing minecraft.

R

Rose Rend

I nannied for a long time and then was a competitive swim coach for pre-teens . It's incredibly hard for me not to get on mic and try to discipline them for being little shits.

D

Dyan Long

Talking about kids: Get them off the mic
Talking about players in general: get yo ass on the mic

M

Mike Powers

Well
That's why you should not play quick play
The only time it was fun was before comp was a thing

S

Stephen Barr

There's a mute button lil bitch boi

N

Nero Zarachanis

>QP
>Focus on the game (take it seriously)

C

Chandlor Erickson

My little brother was playing the other day and he doesn't play with mic but there was this little kid on his chat, dude I don't think I've heard so many fbombs and "bitches" dropped in one round holy crap. He got so pissed and sounded like a whiny little girl lol.

J

Jacob Schartung

I agree that they shouldnt be whining on the mic, but..... there is a mute button for situations like that.

I

Isaiah Kisala

QP is QP, don't like it don't play it

S

Spencer Churchman

My nuts dropped years ago and your mothers a whore trebek

L

Luna Bellinski

Honestly a lot of the time mic isn't even a fucking help anymore. People who say mic is essential are just blaming others for the fact they're no good. I find mic distracts me bc a lot of the time it's just dickheads who play their music out loud or as you said, kids giving you abuse bc you told them to switch and they didn't want to

D

Dusty Crow

Dude I sounded 14 till I was 22 then I hit second puberty and still sound max 17. Stop picking on me D:

J

Jeremy Finkelstein

The real question is, why is anyone in team chat in a QP game.

E

Emma Leggett

Honestly, the worst thing is when people have open mic on and just heavy breathe the entire game or if they're having a conversation with someone in the background. Also, it's just Quickplay. If you don't want to listen to "your mum" insults, just mute them. No harm done.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom