Contact advertising [email protected]

can anybody suggest a build? budget of £1000 but sure I can go higher than that by...

J

James Timms

can anybody suggest a build? budget of £1000 but sure I can go higher than that by around 100-200, if really need be. Must obviously be higher spec than what I have now.

Must also have a wireless card as I'm currently living with my girlfriend and her family, where running ethernet is not possible (will run a powerline when I determine that I actually need to)

EDIT: First time I've checked temps on this PC, thoroughly disapointed. Thankfully I can't blame myself as I didn't build it, ASUS did. Didn't have time to build at the time due to work, but desperately needed a new pc.

D

Dylan Pursel

1050 or 70 should be all you need.

D

Divyjot Singh Minhas

As it's a prebuilt,
Salvage the processor,ram,storage
And buy a 1080 along a new case and a good b150
Don't go z series and save that money, buy a good PSU

N

Noah Vang

Non K? He will be begging for a new build within a year! Just sell the whole thing and build a fresh platform! You could get a Ryzen 1600/1700 or the Ryzen 2 2600/2700 plus Motherboard, Video card, ram, ssd, Power Supply, Case for $1000

A

Adam C. Zawacki

You're using speccy. Thats your problem. Get hwmonitor. Speccy always reports inaccurate numbers

B

Benjamin Picknell

go for a ryzen build with a straight from nvidia 1080ti (theyre £680) or wait a bit till ampere

J

Jean-Sébastien Gibeau

go in bios for your temps mine does the same

J

James Timms

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

UPDATE ON THIS POST.

J

Jerry Cronin

How many cordless phones, microwaves, TVs, baby monitors, and fluorescent light are between you and the wireless router? Also, how strong is the neighbours WiFi?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom