Contact advertising [email protected]

Bought the game on black Friday sale but won't be able to play til Mon or Tues. from...

J

Jeremy Wilson

Bought the game on black Friday sale but won't be able to play til Mon or Tues. from what I'm reading in here am I going to be disappointed in this version vs previous versions? Thanks everyone!

C

Caine Schneider

No graded online tours like the two prior games. Other quibbles, too. But no reason you can get started with playing now. You’ll need to level up your skills to compete!

J

Jeremy Wilson

I won't be back home til Sunday afternoon and than I work Sun night but should be able to play Mon morning. Ok so still fun just not the same as the past basically Caine? Thanks for your response

J

Jeremy Boyer

u will b dissapointed...

C

Chris Jones

Very disappointed......

J

Jeremy Wilson

That's what the posts that I read seem like. It will be a bit disappointing.

J

Jeremy Boyer

OOB and WI are way better games and they are an entire system behind EG its sad really u can say that EG has better graphics and thats about it but even thats not really true...but hey u can go fishing lol

J

Jeremy Boyer

at least u got the game on discount and didnt have to wait 2-3 years then pay full price for a shit game

J

Jeh Teightro

Didn't you sell your ps4?

J

Jeremy Wilson

Kind of sounds like an rpg more than a fun arcade golf game haha

M

Mark Williams

I think it's superb

A

Amanda Carta

I freaken love it! Most fun with friends n drinks lol

J

Jo Magee

I like it, but there are key elements about the last two versions that are missing that make this version a disappointment.

I could do without the tours even if they would just make private rooms "official" towards your stats. That's the biggest point with me. It's a waste of time to play a room and not even be able to work on stats and pbs. That's how I practiced with friends. We'd find a course we needed to improve on and make that room.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom