Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Been playing hunter forever .. I made a new class and choosed a warlock to try...

P

Pedro Santiago

Been playing hunter forever .. I made a new class and choosed a warlock to try something different.. I gotta say.. they can't jump for shaattttttt feel bad for you who play lock ... class deleted. #coolstory . Just wanted to share my thoughts even tho nooooobody cares.

C

Clay Smith

warlocks are beast bro ur missing out

E

Effie Skorda

hunter's tripple jump > all other jumps.

C

Clay Smith

except double jump with stompees

L

Leunamme Larotsap Jr

Hunters are the best when platforming. Also in gauntlet part of the raid, they are best for runners. If bungie can bring back bones of eao though.......

J

Johan Alfredsson

Blink locks for pvp :)))

J

Jesse Webster

I love my warlock. He has giant flaming stick that he destroys people with

If you know what I mean

S

Sebastian Weißgerber

Luv my two wl. Hunter is only a dmg beast for pve.

M

Matt Brookes

you just have to get used to it. if you didnt know double tap jump fast

B

Benjamin D. Turner

Blink is pretty solid in pvp once you adjust to it, hunters have the best maneuverability in the air, titans... well, we're going places. Sometimes way over there and "fuuuuck"

W

Weiqiang Chen French

Let's just say warlock jump take skills not everyone can play it XD

W

Weiqiang Chen French

And warlock can do this XD
u won't know what hit ya

L

Lars Nolen

I can fly as my warlock

A

Amir Gelman

I always laugh at warlocks on the cruicble\IB because they have this instinct of jumping so high when someone shoots them, as if they magically escape the situation and while they spin to find what's firing at them - I finish them off before they touch the ground again.

M

Michael Nobbs

I mean I play both and manage on both. Both have pros and cons.

W

Weiqiang Chen French

Yeah warlock blink/jump would not recommend high Mobility, it make u a huge target in the air it's dumb

R

Randy Salzwedel Jr

If i could have a warlock with the hunter jump, i would be in heaven!

K

Karl Weinger

Blink is cool in PvP.

E

Elijah Graham

That’s not why you choose Lock. Their survivability is outstanding where Hunters are usually squishy af with low regeneration.

M

Miguel Santiago

Voidwalkers literally have the best neutral game for PvP with the Devourer skill tree. Combine that with blink, and they're disgusting. Bungie has this hard on for warlocks since D1.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom