Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Ark really needs to work on more rag severs. Seriously I have been waiting to join...

T

Tom Hoang

Ark really needs to work on more rag severs. Seriously I have been waiting to join since 8am now its 1:31pm. What's the point of the waiting to join if we got to wait this long and still haven't gotten in yet. I have babies I was working on for two days now, two days of work and on time imprinting gone due to overpopulation, I wouldn't even be mad if a giga or wyvern is kite to my base and destroy everything but I'm losing my effort because of overpopulation?

D

Dustin Chrisman

Same here and our server crashed last night and was rolling back every 10 min went on for 8 hours so I finally got off but now it's too full to feed current babies.

C

Chris Diaz

This might help you guys

C

Chris Diaz

K

Keira Leafa Fox

I'm hosting the server. It's under FergaliciousHerb. The server is called GresbithKingdom. We have sped up breeding times and I'm trying to perfect it so that we can effectively breed massive armies for storming the castle and can easily replace dunks we lose for constructed pvp mode where there is a specific area where two tribes will go against each other by defending the once infested castle.

P

Patrick McBride

And people complain about tribes wiping smaller tribes. This is a big reason

S

Scott Black

We had a purge on ours this weekend had to wait till got in lol

R

Robert Bush

Wc doesn't give a shit, they want you to rent your own...

T

Tom Hoang

Wow, I like community games so that's the exact reason why I bought it. It sucks that we pay to get these type of problems that can't be fix. I was going for 100% imprinting on my wyverns sadly now I am stuck with only 78% lol

T

Tom Hoang

It's a buzz kill, I just hope they fix the issue

P

Pedro Gotas

Becouse of weekend and 2x loose mt breeding.becouse of.all.the kids.that go weekend

D

Drago Sunchem

If you have a tribe member in the server get them to watch player count and as soon as it goes 69 join. Thats how you get servers with over 70 players in

L

Liam-James Smith

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom