Contact advertising [email protected]

Are there any pro Lucios here? I'm still fairly new to him and want to know how you...

C

Calum Stewart

Are there any pro Lucios here? I'm still fairly new to him and want to know how you pro lucios get high hero damage as him. I am in high plat 2.7 as support and I thought I was good until I just compared myself with a pro on website. Now I realise I suck. Thing is I consider myself an offencio yet my damage is silver :/ :'( Any help would be appreciated. P.s I've already watched a ton of Dspstanky content but would like someone to speak with in here. Thanks <3

C

Calum Stewart

R

Ryan Dawes

I played lucio for a very long time as my main, and honestly it’s just learning the travel time of your bullets and landing headshots at close range. Using the melee button is also something you should use a lot. That being said; if you want to get better at lucio don’t go full offence especially in comp or you will just feed, focus your team with speed boosts and heals and when the team fight happens you will be able to make use of his damage, but again don’t try rival your dps unless it’s a quick play lmao

V

Vladimir Berry

I literally know DSPStankys girlfriend if that helps?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom