Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One are there any decently friendly official pvp servers where i wont get wiped in s min?...

B

Bobby Jones

are there any decently friendly official pvp servers where i wont get wiped in s min? pm me

B

Becky Jones

King Of Kings

*Stats:
HPx10
Staminax5
Oxygenx5
Foodx5
Waterx5
Weightx50
Melee Damagex2
Movement Speedx5
Fortitudex10
Harvestx10
Tamingx10
Breedingx10

*Tribe Limit & Dino Limit:
10 & 400
*Cool Admins!
*Store with Aberration Dinos! Raid Insurance Packages! (See our notes for information about The Store, Ask about Packages!)
*Fast Respawn On Dinos & Harvesting!
*Longer Day Cycle!
*Monthly 24hour/48hour Purge where Offline Raid Protection will be turned off, Base Wiping & Killing Of All Tames Will Be Allowed Within that time period.
*No Offline Raiding unless it's The Purge! (ORP is on but it is turned off for The Purge each month within that time you will be able to make alliances with other tribes after The Purge has ended the ORP will be turned back on.)
*NO base wiping UNLESS it's The Purge!!!!!
*You must TRY to leave AT LEAST TWO tames alive when raiding a person's base (per base) (Unless it's The Purge).
*While it is frowned upon there is no rule against the killing of passive tames, protect your dinos!!!!!
*Don't raid anything that belongs to the admins.
*NO building by the arenas, maze, store, community things or close by/in spawn points!!!!!
*Community Fishing Spot! Community Taming Cages! Community Oil Pumps!
*NO PVP at fishing spot, if someone is fishing! Let a man fish in peace!!!
*You are allowed to have more than one base BUT if you decide not to use one of your extra bases, take it down!! Same with a structure, that you're not using anymore. Someone else may like to use that spot.
*Events!
*Yes, we are a PVP server! Yes, you can raid! But No, we are NOT a hardcore PVP server!! We don't want assholes!! If you like to play hardcore PVP, this isn't the server for you!! We want to have a chill, fun, healthy, competitive environment!
*Be Mature, Have Fun, Follow The Rules & Kick Some Ass!
*New players, please message me on here or on Xbox Live (FireFox1219), if you need help, have more questions or you want a starter (metal pick/hatcher, a MC crossbow, a sword a 1,000 narcotics & Tranq arrows & a 150 griffin).

(Just search for King Of Kings on Rag under unofficial PC sessions. Look on the Session List and where it says Session Filter choose Unofficial PC Sessions or you can join my game if I'm on: FireFox1219).

Z

Zach Davis

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Populated mature and clustered

C

Chad Ammons

It’s a lot of fun man.

J

Justin Woods Keller

WoodysPvP

T

Taylor Pearce

H

Heidi Toll

B

Brody Wade Canady

New rag server just opened up. Couldn't find one with semi boosted rates that was worth a damn so if y'all wanna join go ahead. Info below. No admin. No rules. No crying. Avoid wiping if possible. Just play the game.

Name:
[US] Semi-boost Rag x8 tame, x50 mature, x5 harvest, x4 exp. (Just search semi. It'll show up)

Stats:
Auto unlock engrams every level
Exp: 4x
Harvest: 5x
Tame: 8x
Mature: 50x (Full imprint to match rate)
Loot: 1.8x
Mating: .025
Turrets: 200 per 8000 units
Health: x2 (20 points)
Stamina: x2 (20 points)
Oxygen x2 (20 points)
Weight: x5 (50 points)
Melee: x3 (15%)
Speed: x2 (3%)
Fortitude: x5 (10 points)

Dino Weight: x5
Dino Melee: x2
Dino Stamina: x5

S

Stephanie Lorenson

I believe he's looking for offical xbox not unoffical pc hosted.

A

Andre Salguero

Jesus Christ desperate hosts apparently don't know how to read he's looking for a friendly OFFICIAL server. That said there's no such thing as a friendly official server, they are all toxic back stabbers and salty adult children

F

Frankie Sanchez

Not on officials. Lol all these unofficial pc sessions host just copy and paste to anything that says server.

J

Jason Perkins Sr

A Finer Ark2 cam message me for details very friendly and plenty of places to build

J

Jasmine Jay-Jay Neale

Fresh rag went live today!

J

Justin Woods Keller

WoodysPvP
1 Admin (if server fills up will need another admin)
Island Map (will switch to rag on weekends or something so people can tame other dinos)
5.5x Harvest
HIgh Weight
Dino and Player Stats Balanced :)
6x Tame (Kibble is nearly Insta Small Tames Are Insta and this helps keep trolls away)
Boosted Fishing And Drops
PVPVE
ORP IS ACTIVE
INSTA LEVEL 100 (186 Cap)
9k Engram points
TRADING AREA AND SHOP AND EVENTS :)
CURRENCY WILL BE BB SEEDS WON IN EVENTS :)
DINO DAMAGE IS NOT BOOSTED SO PEOPLE CAN NOT HAVE 3 PARASAURS AND KILL YOUR GIGA :)

D

Danielle Paris

J

John Smith Theblueowl

J

John Smith Theblueowl

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom