Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone with a bricked switch, have you tried this? ...Press the POWER Button while...

J

John Kittleson

Anyone with a bricked switch, have you tried this? ...Press the POWER Button while holding the volume up and volume down buttons. Continue holding the volume buttons to open recovery mode. Keep holding the volume buttons until recovery mode is displayed. Select "Restore Factory Settings Without Deleting Save Data", then follow the on-screen instructions.

L

Lee Burgos

Yup, just would turn itself off if this was being done.

J

Joseph Largen

Yes it did not work.

M

Matt Jurgena

Yup, that the first thing they said when I got service on the phone, all it did was turn off

J

John Kittleson

Well it was worth a shot looks like recovery is affected too. I am going to see if Switch has anything similar to bootloader

J

John Kittleson

After calling Nintendo and a little research it doesn't appear switch has an interactive bootloader that can unbrick it. It MAY exist but Nintendo won't tell me about (either because the reps don't know or don't want me to know). So I turned to the hacking community who has dumped the bootrom. If something interactive was there they would know it, unfortunately either that doesn't exist, or hackers are holding off on that info until they can find what to do with it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom