Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone know how to make tekgrams autounlockable on Nitrado? We've gotten the engrams...

• Thread starter Tad Silverthorn
  • Start date
T

Tad Silverthorn

Anyone know how to make tekgrams autounlockable on Nitrado? We've gotten the engrams to appear on the leveled lists, but they are blacked out and can't be actually learned until you beat the boss. We have an aberration server and want people to be able to use the community Centre's transmitter without running everyone through boss arenas or spawning them in.

J

Joseph Jaure

Same here, also looking for an answer

T

Tad Silverthorn

It's insanely hard to google as combining Tek and unlock with any surrounding sentence gives you the exact same results regardless of how you phrase it. They're just ordered differently.

C

Cameron M Young

U have to transfer character from a map that u already unlocked it and drag items from that map

C

Cameron M Young

Works best with cluster

T

Tad Silverthorn

Stop posting that comment. I've already told you several times that it isn't the solution I am searching for.

C

Cameron M Young

I can show u how to tackle spawned bosses in 3 mins killed and everyone is safe and unlock tek engrams at once

T

Tad Silverthorn

We have several 50 slots, bro. There's too many people to do it for everyone.

C

Cameron M Young

Nope ive done it for 20+ people at once as long as they are there to participate

C

Cameron M Young

Easy enough i can show u

C

Cameron M Young

Im not new to this i have server owners who can vouch

T

Tad Silverthorn

Yeah, timezones still relevant. We have Aussie players, European players... It's not a reliable way to garuntee it for everyone. The auto unlock command is what I need.

C

Cameron M Young

Well u can do it as a event for each time zone

C

Cameron M Young

Wont effect ur gameplay u get

T

Tad Silverthorn

I am aware of the boss spawning method. HOWEVER, we aren't clustered with an island or center map and therefore players cannot get half the damned Tek gear. That's the reason we absolutely need the auto unlock. Jesus

C

Cameron M Young

There is a engram code to teach other players too

C

Cameron M Young

There is no auto unlock

T

Tad Silverthorn

Here is the template you want EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekShield_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)

T

Tad Silverthorn

Another guy just gave this to me.

T

Tad Silverthorn

So... Yeah. It's does exist.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom