Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone have reasonable luck playing Games on PC with the PS4 controller? I want to buy...

D

Daniel Taylor

Anyone have reasonable luck playing Games on PC with the PS4 controller? I want to buy assassins creed but I've been playing that on Playstation for so long Keyboard actually feels weird af for that game.

K

Kevin James Contratto

I use a ps3 controller and I have to use a program called spc toolkit it also works for ps4 controllers it's moderately easy to setup and works pretty good. Just gotta be patient with the program when it comes to starting up games as it will take a few minutes for the controller to start working

D

Denver Lund

I know that Xbox One (even 360) controllers work with the PC, Xbox One and Windows 10 specifically work together. Although you need to buy a wireless adapter for the wireless controllers. I don't see why there wouldn't be a similar situation with Playstation. I do know that they make exclusive PC gaming controllers that mimic both Xbox Playstation. Might I suggest Google?

A

Alan Clancy

I use ps4 controller for driving games but not for anything else. Xbox controller sux balls lol

A

Aaron Green

I've been playing last of us on PC with a PS4 controller. No issues, thus far.

M

Marcus Antonio Lopez

Streaming psn sucks ass too

J

Jeff Price

Ds4windows works well.

Z

Zach Childre

I used ds4windows but in game I couldn't change the sensitivity for the controller so I'd be stuck on very low sensitivity idk if it was just that game or for all games

D

Daniel Taylor

I'm really just hoping that the game has proper controller support because I dont like the idea of remapping keys. I'd just want the default controls to be mapped out to the controller.

M

Mahmud Syakiran

I use Logitech and xbox360 controller

B

Ben Wearne

I purchased a Logitech PS3 style controller. It's wired with a USB connection. Works perfect and got it on special for about $15

B

Brendan Little

Ps4 controllers are supported now on windows

K

Kaiz Amari

not so much if using dualshock 4 controller since there are not lot of games are not DS4 native, requires 3rd party software to work,...if u want to plug n play, use xbox 360 or xbone controller

M

Marcus Dean Adams

Use DS4Windows and you can use your PS4 controller to emulate an Xbox controller on PC for games that look specifically for an Xbox controller. You can even customize the color of the light bar and everything.

R

Raine Baker

Both xbox and ps4 controller work on pc

S

Sergej Kurman

Ds4 for Windows or input mapper it's super easy to setup and I had the same issue with games like gta

D

David Quinn

DS4 driver

J

Justis Menzies

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom