Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone have an issue with the global chat not working I can't get mine to work and I...

K

Kyle Rogers

Anyone have an issue with the global chat not working I can't get mine to work and I can't even type in my tames inventory

S

Sammi Miller

This little bug pops up time from time. Usually reporting and resetting helps, otherwise you just have to wait for it to work itself out. We had that bug last on our servers for almost a full two days a while back. Is it still bringing up the keyboard and just not registering you're typing? Is it briefly pulling up the keyboard and closing itself out? Messages just not going through ?

K

Kyle Rogers

No keyboard brings up the chat window and leaves it there

S

Sammi Miller

Resetting should fox that then. Mine does that occasion ally on almost a daily basis. Do you have a usb keyboard plugged in?

N

Nat Marie Herlihy

Have u got anything else plugged in to the xbox

K

Kyle Rogers

I do not and I've hard reset my Xbox twice and even uninstalled ark and reinstalled it

S

Sammi Miller

It's probably you're controller then. Make sure it doesn't have any updates, unplug(or resync if wireless) after resetting system. Xbox one controller cause all sorts of their own issuea

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom