Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone have a rag server for me and my friend?

J

Jacob Conn

A

Ammy Hill

ArkElites2017<< switching over now

J

John Swisher III

Got a pve rag tho some bonehead knocked it out til im off work lol

S

Sean McDade

Our dedicated 24/7 PvP Ragnarok server is live!!! Come play. Population increase only helps!!!

RAGNAROK 24/7 PvP Server

Who else is ready for Ragnarok?!?!?! I know I and the entire server I host are! We will be making the switch launch day. Our server is always on, and we are quick to update it and restart it when that happens, as it always does.

We want some decent population when we make the switch on launch day, so recruiting starts now!

We like to have good people, who like PvP and aren't dicks about it. We have a few simple rules like 1) Don't base wipe. 2) Don't kill passives. 3) Don't grief people.
Simple right?!?

Small tribe oriented! More fun to have a bunch of 2-7 man(or woman) tribes than 2 or 3 large tribes.

No starter packs. Earn and make your way through the game, don't expect handouts.

Offline raid protection..... haven't decided yet. May come to a vote as we approach the update drop (UPDATE!! Poll is live on our Facebook page about ORP). UPDATE!!!!! We are running ORP for the time being.

Gather rates, XP, stats are all going to be as close to official as possible. Taming will go up to x3. And we will give a slight boost to breeding, maturation, all that baby stuff. Structure collision turned off, so build away!Loot drops and fishing will also have a tiny buff. We have 1 admin (me!) and I play and PvP. Admin logging will be on. Only keep admin for the occasional dino wipe and to get rid of people who don't follow out simple rules.

Got questions? Ask.

Join the page.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dustin Johnson

New server up, Xbox player dedicated PvP on ragnarock. If your looking for a sever with no admin abuse and a competive home, this is for you. Add AprilFoolz and join.

Server Information
*Boosted gathering, taming, and breeding
*No starters
*No bronto/diplo gathering, for the sake of a non laggy server.
*All player stats are basically normal, besides weight and oxygen.
*All dino stats are normal besides stam and weight, with a slight boost.

NOTE:
Admin does not communicate often due to the fact that he wants this to be a server for the players. He does host events, which will be broadcasted through the broadcast message when you login in.

D

Dustin Downer

Add ArkBlackListed.

B

Brayden Jay Beck

A

Antz Waugh

NZOZarkserver join our facebook. It's a no rules PvP server with orp

Z

Zakk McGehrin

Come check our Ark Survival Dedicated server! Currently on Ragnaork! Full out PvP 24/7 slightly boosted! GT is the same as the group name. Come check out the group page for more info

P

Pj Tiffany Fillinger

Join us at ark the warzone fresh no admins just host one quetz per tribe that's it for starter

S

Sarah Mayhew

WELCOME to Ark The Warzone

24/7 PVP Rag map
This is a 1 admin server which is "AaahCheeseIT"

Tribe starter pack- which is a random level quetzal. Luck of the draw. THATS ALL
IF WE FIND OUT YOU ABUSE THE TRIBE PACK, it will be TAKEN from you. Meaning if there is more than one quetzal tamed by admin in your tribe, he will kill all quetzals.

Stats-
Taming: 12x
Breeding: 9x
Mating interval: .5x
Egg hatching : 9x
Harvesting: 8x
Weight per lvl : boosted but not heavily
Crop growth: 6x
Tamed Dino Speed: 2.4x
Tamed Dino Weight per lvl : 8x

⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐⭐RULES⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⚡ ABSOLUTELY NO killing PASSIVE tames. Will result in ban. If it is done. Please send proof to admin
⚡ No blocking artifacts. You may build in caves just leave a safe zone to access the artifact.
⚡No trolling. When raid or fight is done, it's done. You may go back and forth for loot
⚡No destroying crafting stations, take what you need and leave. This isn't a bannable offense. But you will have to replace what you destroy that's a crafting station.

T

Tyler Jackson

New server up, Xbox player dedicated PvP on ragnarock. If your looking for a sever with no admin abuse and a competive home, this is for you. Add AprilFooiz and join.

Server Information
*Boosted gathering, taming, and breeding
*No starters
*No bronto/diplo gathering, for the sake of a non laggy server.
*All player stats are basically normal, besides weight and oxygen.
*All dino stats are normal besides stam and weight, with a slight boost.
*Tribe limit set to 8
*No Alliance
*No ORP

NOTE:
Admin does not communicate often due to the fact that he wants this to be a server for the players. He does host events, which will be broadcasted through the broadcast message when you login in.

J

Jared Tara Faith

I got mine

E

Earl Nelson

Ark divided boosted PvP server on ragnarok

M

Matt Jandreau

Looking for some chill players to join our dedicated server.

RAGNAROK IS FINALLY HERE!

No starter packs (need help? Ask me) (I'm not an admin)
Slightly Boosted
Gtag - TheRapHydra
Chill admins
Friendly people
Prefer 18+

V

Vanessa Carlson

Not an overly boosted server we like to keep some challenge. Join FabbysMix read pinned post for info

K

Ken Arthur Thomas Griffin

anyone got basic pvp rag map normal settings hoping primitive plus

T

Terry Morgan Jr.

Add Ark server769

T

Terry Morgan Jr.

Or just add me gt Nova Dragonite

H

Harman Brar

Gt??