Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone got any tips for fighting Moblins? I'm a decent ways into the game, but Moblins...

R

Rory Pfeifer

Anyone got any tips for fighting Moblins? I'm a decent ways into the game, but Moblins are the one enemy that are really just frustrating to fight for some reason. Anyone else really struggle against these guys?

W

Will Bartos

Moblins are genuinely hard if you're running into them for the first time and only used to the bokoblins and other little enemies running around. It's a lot of stick and move, unless you have a bow, at which point I like to pick them off at a distance.

J

Josh Brown

Perfect dodges.

L

Laura de Reyes

Make sure you've got a decent weapon for starters.... use weapons that have ice, fire, or electricity. Those can give you an edge. All else fails, use Urbosa´s revenge and that'll really get them

L

Leonel Guerrero

Better to get a diamond sword and jump and hit for crit attacks. Usually anything below iron would be shit. Make sure you have good chest and pants armor

M

M Kenn Eusebio

Practice dodge and parrying/deflect , it gives you opportunity for free hits.also use shock arrows or lightning element weapon for disarming them

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom