Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone got a server on the centre with offline protection on as I'm busy and wouldn't...

M

Michael Nerney

Anyone got a server on the centre with offline protection on as I'm busy and wouldn't want to keep restarting?

D

Daniels Sniedze

Gt: XspARKupX just started on this one... seems really good

M

Michael Nerney

Thanks I'll have a look is it slightly boosted?

M

Mitchell Wood

What kind of server you looking for? PvP? PvE? Mix of both?

Kingdoms or free reign?

J

Jeanette Johnstone

18+ players only! We have FIVE SERVERS AND ALL MAPS!!!!! PVE/RP community!

The Center, The Island, and Scorched Earth- Ragnarock coming soon!!!

ALL NEW JOINS GET A FREE 225 Thyla and ghillie starter pack!!! Mature players only for our PVE/RP server with PVP events.

FLYER SPEED INCREASED TO 200+!!!

Premium Gaming hosts 24/7 dedicated servers for Ark: Survival Evolved on XBOX One.

We are a PVE and RP community that is actively recruiting 18+ individuals to join our awesome group of players.
We are currently on the The Center, The Island, and Scorched Earth maps. The server settings are identical across all three servers with boosted gathering at 7x as well as dino baby raising and taming speed(s) at 8X.

We have also increased the flyer speed to 200+. We host daily and weekly events ranging from gear provided Tek Cave runs, dino shield battles, electric prod tower battles, server versus server all out PVP battle, painting, boxing, our legendary kill house, underwater and land based survival missions, crossbow dodgeball, horse racing, and so much more!!!!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom