Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Anyone else who switched from console to PC feel like the game is easier on PC? Not...

D

Desiree Emory

Anyone else who switched from console to PC feel like the game is easier on PC? Not monster difficulty or anything but, like, aiming is a piece of cake now. I wasn’t even trying to hold my reticle on the enemy but the game kept it on there way longer than console usually would.

Maybe I’m just weird...

J

Josh Krogman

#1 reason to play PC. FPS is just icing on the cake.

K

Kevin Smith

Because of the nature of the controls, you have more mobility on PC. The average player uses standard controller schemes, so they can't jump or crouch while firing. That alone adds a lot of momentum to your play. Also, you have much better control over your crosshair with a mouse than you do with a controller, hence the lack of aim assist while using it.

J

Jace Tadic

The aim assist on PC with controller is much more watered down than on PS4 I found. It sticks to targets way longer on the console version

B

Brighton Stoll

Definitely but not pvp I'm way worse and pvp

V

Victor Alexis

when someone tell me about play "shoot em up" on console I just lol sorry but the controls are totally best one in PC. That's just my opinon ofc.

K

Kevin Rosie

This is because comparatively, controllers are garbage for accurate aim in fps games.

D

Desiree Emory

I use a controller though, guys. I prefer to play shooters with one

S

Solomon Keller

That is because the polling rate on a mouse is better than the polling rate on a controller will ever be.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom