Ì

Ìt's Mê Dahlton

Anyone else think the taken are irrelevant in D2

N

Nicolas Javier Pantazis

Very low protagonism!! Let us hope the 2nd dlc involves them more

J

Jessen Armstrong

Well we did kill Oryx in D1 so it'll take time for them to come back and find a new leader

W

William Timineri

Oryx was 1 of 3 daughters to the King. Yes daughters. He changed from female to male.
He had a different name but basically when the king died he took his worm.

We killed Oryx. But Savathûn is one of his siblings.

Hence Savathûn song strike on Titan.

I don’t know if Savathûn will be just give or taken, but none the less, Foreshadowing.

D

Danny Caldwell

How can any bad guy that drops loot , and give xp, or glimmer be irrelevant? Maybe story wise , but truth be spoken. With the hordes you can find with taken like PE they pay out more so than a couple random bad guys.

D

Danny Caldwell

Yea I also think we don't have everything in D2 just yet , but intime I am sure they will have more a place in the atory like D1. Personally I see alot that needs concluded , but it would be stupid to drop it all at once. Not to mention it probably isn't finished for public release. JS

A

Ashton Yee

Rip crota

A

Alan Aleman

Maybe Eris wanted oryx's worm and that's why she's gone. She's evil I tell you!

B

Brandon Eugene Heckenlively

I was spooked by the Taken a lot more after finally doing the Io questline.

A

Adam Izaya Kharakov

I think the taken AI has become much less aggressive. Or at least it feels that way to me. I remember the thralls warping faster and just going for face.

K

Kiyoko Mori

I think they are a bit slapped on in the current game, but as Mercury was very much based around the Vex, I think we will see alot more from the Taken in future expansions.

C

Chris Nihilson

less irrelevant than the Fallen?

seems like each faction has it's own real estate on lore and reasoning, but since D2s campaign was Cabal focused, and CoO was Vex focused, the Fallen and Taken are just there cuz they could be there, for now. They at least picked a good lore reason for where the Taken are found: the Traveler's Light was once on IO, but the Light moved on and the shadows fell long on it's trail.

What I wanna know is what the difference really is between The Taken and "The Darkness", and I don't think we'll know for certain until either Gods of Mars launches or D3 comes out (cuz we know it will). Hell, I don't think we'll ever be given anything close to solid answers with this damn franchise. Love the game, love the setting, hate how phoned in everything we learn is and hate how obfuscated the bigger answers that would matter are.

M

Matthew L. Jury

That’s basically how it was in D1 until they released The Taken King DLC

R

Robert Telford

Should have been a new enemy race

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom