Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else notice this on their switch? Horizontal line right across the center of...

J

Joe Slack

Anyone else notice this on their switch? Horizontal line right across the center of the screen. Kinda hard to see in the video but more noticable in person. Slightly annoying. First time i’ve noticed it..

R

Roy Vugt

Doyou have more apparatus near the switch

J

Jasmine Kaye Stallmann

LED burnout possibly?

D

Demetrich Sanders

I see it, but no not in mines.

M

Megan Zelda Jones

ive got a dark blue patch on mine but its only noticeable on black scenes

J

Jennifer Olmstead

I can see it

J

Juan Barahona

When did you get you switch? The latest ones have a different screen. Haven't noticed it on mine, got it back in June.

R

Rick Karrer

On a computer this could be caused by the internal video cable or the cable's connect to the board, or possibly damage or defect in the screen itself. It likely won't get better on its owe.

J

Jordan Cox

This is either a damaged cable or screen burnout , the early switches were notorious for this , if I was you I’d speak with Nintendo about it, it’s the equivalent of light bleed on a monitor or coil whine in a pc component , might fix it or might tell ya to get stuffed, good luck in fixing it tho

D

Dennis van Beveren

Take it back to nintendo warranty matters

J

Joe Slack

Thanks guys. Nintendo is sending me a shipping label to send it in for a warranties repair

E

Elvin Ventucillo

Play Breath of the Wild and go to any stone bridge and when link walks you'll see the line more clearly on the pavement. It s like the screen is divided into two.

J

Joseph Largen

I only play mine docked so I wouldn't know if the screen is messed up.

A

Aurelio Sanchez

Me, but only with mario odyssey, but its not big deal

G

Gabriel Guevara

Nope

J

Joe Slack

Edit #2: I took my mario game back to get a replacement and the issue still persists. Wondering if it’s just the game software itself. Anyone else wanna see if they have this issue? I can see it on other worlds too, not just this one. Just zoom in, look around and you might notice a thing lighter colored line across the screen.

Ł

Łukasz Jeżyna

Isn't it just because of the slight shadow on the bottom of the screen, which exists to make the white text more visible? Try checking it with normal camera in game ;)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom