Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone else not able to use admin command? I've typed commands in and it won't let me...

A

Adair Bosserman

Anyone else not able to use admin command? I've typed commands in and it won't let me actually press the button!?

T

Troy Williams

Works for me

L

Luke Johnson

Some times it won't let you scroll over and press it. I hit the home button then go back to ark and it'll allow me to select and press

J

Jeremy McKinnon

Keep trying and you shall succeed!

A

Adair Bosserman

It let's me type it in, and scroll over to the button, just doesn't actually press the button. I've tried restarting the game multiple times......so frustrating!

J

Jeremy McKinnon

it didnt work for me at first, so i had to clear it out and type it in again and press the button to the right of it. Make sure you type in "playercommand Ascend2"

J

Jenna Bush

If you're trying to do the ascend command make sure you type it in exactly right. It is case sensitive.

A

Adair Bosserman

I've tried lots of different commands, like spawning in different dinos and what not. It just won't let me press the button.

J

Jeremy McKinnon

maybe yo shit is broken lol. refund!!

J

Jeremy McKinnon

jk jk. idk whats going on. google or youtube?

B

Braidon Joseph Johnson

Sometimes my system does the same thing. I think it's a console problem. Keep try hard resetting

E

Ethan Debuhr

I was told stuff like that could be related to internet problems on your end. Poor connection, nay issues things like that. Not sure if it's true or not.

J

Jay Kohn

Means you do not have a valid console command in if the button does not work. Verify what you are putting in there. Caps where needed and all.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom