Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone else having issues with wild dragons not rendering in until they are trying to...

G

Glenn Taylor

Anyone else having issues with wild dragons not rendering in until they are trying to murder your face on Ragnarok? There are always 1 or 2 that can be seen from a distance, but it seems no matter how long you look around and take caution, before getting close there are immediately 3 of them on top of you. Am I just trippin? On scorched you have to go out of your way to agro them and they can be seen clearly from a large distance. Maybe a memory issue with the map being so large?

Edit* This wasn't an issue on a few dedicated servers we tried when waiting for official servers to be released, it only seems to be an issue on official Ragnarok. On player dedicated and single player they spawned in fine.

C

Carl Johnson

Nope lol working fine for us

B

Barry Foley

Ice Wyverns are glitched and Invisible

J

Jabari T. McClendon

Working fine for me

G

Glenn Taylor

I'm aware the ice wyverns are broken, I'm referring to regular ass wyverns though. A few of them spawn in normally, but most are straight up invisible until they agro you.

H

Hayleah Amara Leonard

I think the render range is much shorter on rag. Wyverns dont render in until im already in aggro range.

K

Kari Patton

Agreed

E

Eduardo Pacheco

Yup. Lost an argy going to the highlands to a lightning that didn't render till I was on top of it, lost another argy trying to get my gear to a fire that appeared suddenly right behind me trying to get my gear from the first death. Wondering if they are glitching into the terrain or something.

J

Jeremy Jones

Wait at the top of the scar for about 30 seconds before entering then repeat after each egg

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom