Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else feel like loot boxes have become moot? I have about 50 legendary skins...

G

Grant Freeman

Anyone else feel like loot boxes have become moot? I have about 50 legendary skins still locked, but honestly I can't remember the last time I got anything interesting in a loot box. I'm so far beyond being excited for them because I know it's going to be nothing, and since we ruined the duplicate system with our bitching now I can't even save up for the ones I want, so honestly I think it's fucked.

D

Davyn Simpson

Yea loot boxes aren't exciting anymore I agree

A

Andrew Harms

Are you talking about my little goulash? If so do you think they used to be better earlier in the game?

D

Davyn Simpson

I just feel they were always crap

F

Felix Alof

i didnt get a single summer games event skin despite opening around 20 boxes.

G

Greg Ziggas

All i get are player pictures and stickers. Once in a while, I'll get a voice line

C

Curtis Gregory Seligson

I consider the pun "Moot Box" a missed opportunity here.

M

Mike Clevinger

They got this whole game all fucked up anymore. Blergh

D

Dylan Zelda Boy Jensen

You're kidding right? The duplicate system as it is right now means that I get about 3x the credits from each box as I did before, since I have just about everything unlocked. The legendary rate was never said to change, but now you're actually getting stuff you don't have or duplicates that are worth 15 credits instead of 5. I have over 4,000 credits since summer games ended and that's just playing daily and getting boxes from arcades.

S

Serssius Sapu Belle

At this point I don't really find skins to be that valuable.

S

Shannon Fellows

Just be patient man!
You'll eventually unlock all the shit stuff, leaving just legendarys
Or
You'll get all the shit stuff, them keep getting them as duplicates, allowing you to buy the legendarys that you want!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom