Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else decided to replay #BotW? I was going theough a small bout of Mario Kart...

• Thread starter Androo Camilleri
  • Start date
A

Androo Camilleri

Anyone else decided to replay #BotW? I was going theough a small bout of Mario Kart fatigue so I decided to start again (new profile of course).

Holy shit. This game is as amazing second time round, if not more, than the first time I played it. The size of the world feels far less daunting now that I know so much of its secrets.

B

Brandon Pierce

Tell me these secrets

J

Jaymes Siquieros

Yeah! I started another profile and have the HUD in pro mode, which means no map, sound meter, temp gauge, or weather indicator. Also I got the Master Sword before any divine beast.

T

Tayson Jorgensen

Haven't beat it my first time because I got it late and I'm taking my time... My friend is going crazy because I said she could play it with me!

B

Brandon Pierce

What happens when u break master sword?

P

Peach E. Queen

I'm still discovering new places in the map I just can't get tired of it ❤

D

David Murray

I feel very much the same about this as all open world games. Once I've completed the main story quest, I don't really typically have a reason to head back into it.

D

Daniel Montoya

I'm still playing it. Those 900 korok seeds are pretty hard to find.

M

Micah Hendrix

Been waiting for hard mode to start a new game

D

Dante Ciliselli

I haven't beaten it yet but I'm enjoying it so much exploring

J

Jerry Cruz

i am finding new stuff to do everyday, there is ALOT to do in this game besides just the main quest. Dont feel a need to beat Calamity yet. wanna get everything first, and I mean EVERYTHING.

E

Emily Stenger

I'm waiting for the DLC but i still haven't gotten all the shrines yet.

N

Neil Eichenberger

Gonna replay it as soon when the dlc comes out! Cant wait to play it on hard mode!

N

Nemo Taddonio

Waiting for hard mode

S

Sara Wyatt

My bf got me my own Switch and Zelda game so I wouldn't hog his so I'll be restarting the game. .. yeah. .. I wouldn't if I could transfer my saves. ..!

K

Kirk Nelson

I only had the switch for about 2 weeks, so I'm still on my first play though.

B

Ben Bishop

I'm starting my first play through very soon. Just got KH DDD to finish. I didn't want to start Zelda until I could give it my 100% attention. It's taken me a while to finish all the KH games haha. Looking forward to it

C

Charlie James Field

once was enough for me plus im still yet to find all the seeds and need a few more upgrades... complete means 100% not just main quests

J

Jett Diego

Going to play this again after the second DLC. ✌

M

Mizuki Namashita

I wanna play twilight princess I'm so regreted that I didn't when my wii console

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom