Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone buying battlefront 2 now that micro transactions are "disabled"? Im a starwars...

M

Mike Heil

Anyone buying battlefront 2 now that micro transactions are "disabled"? Im a starwars geek but I am on the fence still.

K

Kok Goo

temporary yea

W

Weston Richardson

No, they will bring it back. The only reason it even got the this level is because countries like Belgium are reviewing it under there gambling laws.

L

Levi Pembroke

Pre-ordered and was too lazy to cancel. So far it's been good fun.

D

Daniel Musto

i want to check it out but they are going to bring back pay to win at a later date.

J

Jeremy Chafin

I don't need no microtransaction to win, I play good enough with the basic layouts they give you, I pre-ordered digital deluxe edition of bf2

D

David Quinn

Nope still enjoying other games

R

Rida Khadir

I played the beta
The gameplay was great
People say its like Battlefront 1, which may be true since i didnt played it

J

Jesse Lee Ricks

It’s been fun! I’ve enjoyed it

W

Wade Adio Derrick

The population in battlefront 1 on pc was low enough to make me weary about buying this. And now all this money grabbing and fan backlash has made me 100% not likely to buy it. Maybe some keyseller will have it for like $30 and there'll, then, be a slight chance I'll buy it. I'm sure it will continue to do fine on console. But they can't sell to a PC base.

J

Jacob Acra

I'll get it on a big sale for the campaign

P

Paul Fisher

Just completed single player... very good! Bit short though

N

Nicholas Fletcher

I'm gonna torrent it for the campaign. That's all I give a shit about.

N

Nick Crowley

I'll wait word a price drop

M

Mihai Zodian

No, spent my money on something else.

P

Piyush Poddar

Pre ordered it and having a blast its a really good game goty for sure

T

Timmoseus Cassius

"disabled" temporarily...

D

Diego Morales Rivero

No, never gonna buy that sht or any other ea game. They just ruined everysingle game company they bought.

N

Nosuferatō No Zoddo

Don't do it, they will flip the switch once the commotion is over, the game is designed around star cards and loot boxes, that will never chage.

J

Jesse Martinez

There is way too much planning and expectations of money put into the microtransactions. They probably invested more into the game in general, considering those microtransactions. Its why some free games get away with being free to play.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom