Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Any tips on fighting the bosses? Never really done it, been told you need like 20+...

D

Daryl Evvo Evanson

Any tips on fighting the bosses? Never really done it, been told you need like 20+ Rex’s with 25k health and 600+ melee? I’ve only ever fought bosses on single player ages ago so it’s been a while, so I would appreciate the advise

K

Kerry Clay

We just did the broodmother. Easy with 20 Rex's and we blew through it. Then medium with 19 Rex's and a yuti. But hard got us. Two Rex's didn't make it into the arena and one player. Our Rex's have 30k health and we dumped the rest into melee. I don't think they were all the way leveled up

S

Sarah Nicholls

Broodmother is easier with megatherium. You get the bug buff from killing the spiders. Can do hard brood comfortably with 8 100% imprinted megas, a yuti and a pig just as a precaution

S

Sarah Nicholls

For the hard monkey use a bunch of theriz with 15 cakes on each and a yuti. Level the theri until about 15-20k health and the rest in melee

C

Chris Blenkinsop

I’ve done easy and medium broodmother with sloths. Bosh she and her areanos count as bugs big the sloths buff.

D

Daryl Evvo Evanson

Thank you guys!:D

C

Casper Schiulaz

Dont forget decent saddles thats a given

A

Andy Rowe

We do alpha with 20 rexes with 60k hp and a yuti a lot of the rexes come out with only 30k health, pump that hp as much as u can takes about 3 minutes to do

J

Josie Ridge

30 rexs with at least 30k health and 600m, with good saddles. glhf

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom