Contact advertising [email protected]

Any Reinhardt Mains out there? Although I am up top of the map, I am a very...

H

Hannah Harwood

Any Reinhardt Mains out there?

Although I am up top of the map, I am a very communicative tank, and my team was aware I was going above and they were following me (except genji) who was featured in the ult as the junkrat’s death took his life. Lol was a great game.

I have this curse tho, I can’t seem to break plat. But I’m honestly STILL learning as a player so I guess Gold is just where I’m meant to be until I can learn to be better. I’ve been playing since the game came out but it is honestly my first PC game I’ve ever picked up and I’m just now mastering matching my dpi with my sensitivity.

I’m really not usually as aggressive but when I get off a good ult I always seem to get kinda lost in the moment. ‍♀♀

If you want to see the 2nd potg I got in the next match,( and offer criticism ) just view the next video on my page! it was really good minus the awkward spamming of the swinging.

Anyway, be nice pls, at sensitive but I will happily take criticism

D

Davey Anthony

It's hard but it's all about team backup. Keep calling things out and keep trying. You'll learn new tips as you go and charge spots. Rein is powerful but he's got a big learn curve for comp play. If you see he isn't working, might as well switch. The enemy team knows to break your shield quick so you don't have much time to always make a good push. Always have a backup tank with you.

B

Braden Parkes

i've just recently finally broke out of plat maining rein. 60% winrate atm with about 20 hours this season.

Always be able to flex, rein wont work in every situation.

Otherwise, I usually prefer a zarya with me and an ana. Creative flank shatters/charges are great but make sure it doesn't leave your team too vulnerable. Just watch xqc/cloneman16 as well, you'll get there dude!

G

Gowtham V Sha

Nano'd Rein ❤

M

Marc Giunta

BRING ME ANOTHER!....BEER!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom