Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any PvE primitive plus servers out there? Ragnarok and slightly boosted stats.

J

Jacob Roell

Any PvE primitive plus servers out there? Ragnarok and slightly boosted stats.

J

Joe Westlund

Come checkout Thors Warhammer prim+

D

Dubsmash Deano Dubsmash

Patrick Martin

J

Jake Morris

Yes sir my friend hosts a nitrado 20 player server with decent all around stats plus lots of weight :) search for reaper crew under pc hosted, also join the fb page so you can ask us stuff if we are not online lol also it's pvpve

R

Ralph Jess Mccreery

Looking for an ark nitrado server? Come join the Prim+ server- ArkAgeddon92!

The server is slightly boosted:
4.5x xp
12x taming
4x harvest
.5x mating
6x hatch
30x maturation

If you wish to access our server- put your IG name, gamertag, and your tribe name (Please make a new comment if you ever decided to rename your character/tribe), once your comment is placed an admin or owner of the server will contact you with all the needed information.

** There will be at least 2 events every week, there will be a poll on our facebook page to get the weeks events- the top 2 will be the events for the week**

Starter packs will be given at online admins discretion, shops currency is currently bush berries and black pearls.

Please note, entire base wipes are not cool and should be avoided. Get in and get out. Take only what you need and leave behind what you do not.
*** DO NOT break tree platforms only break the doors as breaking the platform will be considered a base wipe***

Any passive tames you do not wish to die please put inside of area marked with white flags, any tames killed not in that area are your own loss. If you see a white flag do not engage or mess with that area!

Offline protection is on, if you want to raid- be a man about it and do it while they're online.
^^There will be a 5 day grace period for those who have been raided- ask an admin for a manticore flag.

We allow 3 super powers.
ADMIN BASES ARE OFF LIMITS.
There are 2 admin bases- one is pve.

Absolutely no raiding of pve tribes! A spider flag will indicate that the tribe is infact PVE.
***If a PVE tribe decides to engage in PVP outside of events, they will be wiped and have to restart as pvp tribe.
PVE tribes may have plant x up for wold dinos, but cannot exceed more than 50 plant x doing so.***

ALSO PLEASE NOTE!
------------------
If anything is wrong with the server, message my admins I only own the server and do not wish to deal with any server issues. If it needs to involve me, my admin will inform me and then I will deal with the issue.

*** There is no blocking of cave spawns that have artifacts and/or large amounts of materials. Note that if you do decide to build in any cave, the damage is increased.***

No insiding. If you kick a tribe member please allow them to have at least one flying tame and tools.

Once the first unicorn has been found, a second one will be spawned in so that there will be a breeding pair on the server.

As of now the server has a 4 tribe limit, if you would like this raised please donate to the server and we will upgrade it to a higher slot amount to allow bigger tribes.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom