Contact advertising [email protected]

Any of you have tips for climbing out of bronze/silver? I got to 1546 but then I've...

• Thread starter Morgan Elaine Githens
  • Start date
M

Morgan Elaine Githens

Any of you have tips for climbing out of bronze/silver? I got to 1546 but then I've started on a bit of a losing streak recently that sent me back down to bronze and has me a little discouraged :(

T

Tadeáš Večeřák

i am in same situation

N

Noman Saleem

Start playing Reaper/Pharah or any hero that can carry. Stop filling the missing role.

C

Chinbo Tu

Rely on yourself. Do as you please because your team isnt going to be much help. You can carry yourself at least to gold on pure mechanics alone if you play dps or tank. Dont bother playing support until gold. Team is useless.

A

Aaron Icardi

Learn any hero with self sustain like Roadhog, Soldier or Tracer and carry your way out. It won't be hard if you're good enough

R

Ryan Devlin

Play hog and soldier

E

Emmy Anne

duo q with someone you can rely on !

H

Hunter Leslie

Sadly, you kinda have to carry. Play a hero that literally doesn't rely on others and can carry a game. Reaper is nice and also Winston rekts in bronze. People don't know how to fight him. It is kinda sad so you can use him.

K

Katherine Lynnette

I bastion’d my way out of gold ‍♀♀

J

Jake Barton

Play a mindless hero that people are too lazy to counter like pharah bastion JR or Winston they can be super effective and practically carry games in low Elo

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom