Contact advertising [email protected]

Another tip from Reddit courtesy of "randomacct924" How to easily find the treasure...

J

Jeh Teightro

Another tip from Reddit courtesy of "randomacct924"
How to easily find the treasure hole

For now, there is a pattern to what holes get the gems/coins/items on the open courses. All you need to do is go to Eagle OUT and find it there. Once you know that you can figure out where it will be on each other course. With this you should get enough gems for a full set of custom clubs in 4 days just from the free ones not even including any you get from playing tournaments. The reason is there are 2 gems icons on each hole that has items and there is a chance the the icon will give 2 gems
If you just add 10 holes to where it is on the Eagle OUT that is where it will be on the IN. If you add 2 holes that is where it will be on the next (Alpine) OUT. You then add 10 to that OUT to get the Alpine in.
For example today on Eagle OUT the items are on hole 6. That means on Eagle IN they are on hole 16. (6+10)
For Alpine OUT you the add 2 to hole 6 and the items are on hole 8. Add 10 to the 8 to get 18 for the Alpine IN.
For the Beach OUT you add 2 to the 8 from Alpine and get 1. OK this I will explain. If you add 2 to 8 you obviously get 10 but since there is only 9 holes on OUT it rolls over to 1. Add 10 to Beach OUT and the items are on hole 11 for Beach IN.
Going from there the items on the rest are Vortex OUT - 3 Vortex IN- 13
Imperial OUT - 5 Imperial IN - 15
Green OUT -7 Green IN - 17
I don't have Balata yet to verify but I would get they are on Balata OUT - 9 Balata IN - 10 (9+10 is 19 but again rolls over to 10 since 18 is max hole)

C

Casey Sonneborn

Saving this post, thank you

J

Jayvee Longoria

for future reference, thank you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom