Contact advertising [email protected]

> Ana can kill a slept enemy with 3 shots but uses the grenade combo instead, it's...

K

Kaan Bilge

> Ana can kill a slept enemy with 3 shots but uses the grenade combo instead, it's fine.
> Bastion can kill an enemy in Recon configuration but still uses the Sentry configuration, it's fine.
> D.va can kill an enemy without the missiles but still uses it, it's fine.
> Doomfist can kill an enemy without Rocket Punch but still uses it, it's fine.
> Genji can finish off an enemy without Swift Strike but still uses it, it's fine.
> Junkrat can finish off an enemy without a Mine but still uses it, it's fine.
> Lucio can kill an enemy without booping them off the map but still uses it, it's fine.
> Pharah can kill an enemy with 2 hits instead of knocking them off the map but still uses it, it's fine.
> Roadhog can one shot an enemy without the hook but still uses it, it's fine.
> Soldier 76 can finish off an enemy without Helix Missiles but he still uses them, it's fine.
> Zenyatta can kill enemies with the primary fire but still uses the alt fire, it's fine.
> McCree can kill a stunned enemy without Fan the Hammer but he still uses it,

OMG NOOB MCCREE LULLLZ LMFAO ROFFFL XD

M

Mo Hallaba

Fan the hammer makes people insanely salty. I try to use it as much as possible.

C

Carlos Rangel

HONOR ABOVE VICTORY

K

Kaan Bilge

I prefer not to use it because it feels much better to headshot kill enemies, but if I stunned an ulting Genji I'm fucking using it. There is no way I'm risking it.

Y

Yeti Jones

weak bait

C

Christina Lyle

Tbf- you started off with a falsity. As soon as Ana damages an enemy they wake up. So the headshot/grenade is the only way to ensure they die.

M

Max Machado

what counts here is that the enemies aren't stunned on all the attacks you mentioned, fanning the hammer is just a noob move because requires no skill, just like spamming junkrat's bombs

K

Kameron Jackson

Half of the things on this list, no one complains about.

N

Nikola Oertel

Pls, the doomfist punch is a disengage.

J

Justin Becker

There are actual reasons to not fan the hammer, other than just being an elitist. 1. it has bad range, so you aren't able to use flashbang's full range with it. 2. It has high spread, so some smaller targets like Tracer or pilot D.Va can escape. 3. It takes 6 bullets to be most effective, meaning you're going to have to be reloading in the middle of a fight, or you'll have to use your combat roll early. Flashbang+headshot and then bodyshotting either before or after the flashbang is the most efficient method for killing non-tanks.

M

Martín Gabriel Cravero

Almost all your examples have better damage range and radius than the normal attacks. Mcree would deal more damage with a headshot UNLESS he hit all 6 super spread not completely safe fan the hammer shots.

That's sort of the issue I guess.

M

Martín Gabriel Cravero

oh no it's you again. Just act like I didn't say anything. Obnoxious bait.

C

Chan Ding Hao

A good McCree utilises all of the skills at the right time to maximise effectiveness, they don't give a fuck about what other people say.

A

Andrew Leemputte

I never fan the hammer unless its to break down a lone tank, but never when I stun. A body shot >stun followed by a headshot works just fine.

L

Laeth Thomas

I will always fan a 250 or up hero, especially if they have an escape.
People are dumb and elitists.

B

Brandon Schramm

Its not so much a noob move as it is incredibly inefficient. Like you can just headshot a Tracer but if you fan the hammer you could potentially miss all 6 shots unless you're super close, then if you're not at 6 shots in the revolver you could miss killing the target, also you then HAVE to reload in the middle of a teamfight. Fanning the hammer is smart on tanks though, almost impossible to miss all 6 shots and you can stun, fan the hammer, roll, fan the hammer to burst them down

G

Greg Kocal

Fan the hammer is on reserve for high value targets or high escape risk targets for me.. other than that I double headshot all day

J

Jahmai Shokio Williams

I've never seen anyone complain about FTH. If anything, its the Flashbang that's dumb. It's a free kill that doesn't require much aim due to its large radius. If he (somehow) misses it though, he's dead, so eh, whatever.

C

Christian Burns

I always FtH.
1. it tilts the opponents
2. its more consistent
3. i dont play mccree

G

Giancarlo Wade

Fan the hammer is inefficient.... That's why. Most bad McCrees use it as a crutch because they don't have the skill to quickly headshot the enemy once or twice. It's useful in some situations, but still inefficient.

Also, Ana cannot kill someone in 3 shots when they're slept because they wake up as soon as someone deals any damage to them.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom