Contact advertising [email protected]

AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Processor with Wraith Stealth? Please give me some feed back. I am...

W

Wayne Wofford

AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Processor with Wraith Stealth? Please give me some feed back. I am very close to buying this CPU for my budget build. With a GTX 1050ti will get the job done for AAA gaming matched with 2400hz DDR4 RAMM 16 GB.
Seagate 1TB FireCuda Gaming SSHD (Solid State Hybrid Drive) - 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s 64MB, EVEA 450 Bronze psu. I think I got a pretty good lineup going on here. Case is going to be the Rosewell FBM-X1.

J

Juan Ayala Jr.

This heatsink is more than sufficient for base clocks. I believe you may even be able to OC it just a bit.

J

Junior Ferguson

Thats a good chip for ur 1050ti. Ur good to go.

J

Juan Ayala Jr.

But yea, it should do fine on AA gaming. It may struggle to get super high refresh rates though.

D

Diego Hurtado

Sick with stock cooler Im on 3.7 ghz but I’m sure I can hit .
3.9 also just no time

N

Naomi Kitzne

Amd knows how to make some decent stock coolers

D

Drew Leonard

my old 1090t went from 3.2 to 4.1 just fine on stock cooler. amd knows whats up

J

Jason George

I have a 1400 with an oc to 3.8 and a gtx 1060 and it works just fine

S

Shawn Moody

is the whole b die memory thing still a thing? or have updates fix all of this?

김해민

do you know the difference betweent ab350 and b350?

C

Christopher Malugin

Make sure that RAM is compatible with that motherboard and that exact RAM not just general corsair

Ryzen motherboards are picky with ram

C

Chris Bizarro

Try to get faster ram.

K

Kyle Alan

ab350 thats a locked mobo

Κ

Καταλίν Κύπερ

for ryzen i recomend you an Asus Rog Strix B350-F Gaming its better for gaming and its beautiful with some rgbs

W

Wayne Wofford

good to know thank you

A

Ajinkya Kamate

processor and mobo are good

A

Ajinkya Kamate

as your going budget build, no need to go for high end mobo, instead of 16gb 2400mhz ram, get 8gb 3200 or 3000mhz ram, because gaming performance on ryzen depends on ram speed.

A

Ajinkya Kamate

i said 8gb because its ok and considering ram prices right now, 16gb with higher speed will cost more, as your on budget 8gb with high speed is best, but first check the ram compatiblity list on your motherboard page, it must be Qualified vendor list or something, and what maximum frequency ram your motherboard supports

W

Wayne Wofford

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

W

Wayne Wofford

I wish I would of waited to buy my case I could saved 15 bucks

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom