Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Amazon said it shipped yesterday, and would arrive next week. Somehow arrived...

J

Jay Hood

Amazon said it shipped yesterday, and would arrive next week. Somehow arrived overnight. I dig it!

S

Shawn Magargee

I pray it gets an english release...

R

Roy G. Lakatos

What game is this?

J

Jay Hood

Seiken Densetsu collection.

S

Shawn Magargee

Aka the Mana series collection. Does it have legend of mana or the gameboy mana title?

J

Joe Freer

Any chance that there's an english option in the japanese version?

J

Jay Hollinger

Oh man. Didnt realise it was out already. I hope it gets an englush release

B

Brent Davis

What is this

J

Jay Hood

Ill update you guys on the English, but I doubt it because the third title never got localized officially.

W

Will Schulz

What I would do for some Mana on the switch!

J

Jay Hood

Sorry guys, no English all Japanese on this one. Luckily I can kinda read moonspeak so I'll be ok lol

J

Johnny Watkins

So beautiful!

R

Ryan Morrison

Amazon Japan employ delivery ninjas. I've order from there twice and the speed of delivery is mind boggling.

J

Jay Hood

This is my 2nd time buying from them (first was for I am Setsuna) and you're right, each time was earlier than expected.

W

William Guerrero

Dragon quest??

A

Aaron Briggs

Spam squares twitter account to get this game localized!

J

Jay Hood

Yeah, I definitely will even though I have it. I'd love them to know people still love the series and hope they release more of it. Though it seems relatively bare bones, so I'm not sure if they're willing to put in the extra effort to (officially) translate SD3 :( though I'll keep up hope

H

Hank Hill

I wanted to get it but don't understand enough moon the play it

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

Always wanted a Qbert cursing collection !

R

Ryan Ivory Bailey

Thank you for this post Jay Hood i was not sure about the english opitions and as much as i love this game series it be hard to play with out translation...i did not want to place money on the unknowing. Really hope you get to enjoy tho bud!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom