Contact advertising [email protected]

Am I the only one who literally never says 'I need healing' in game? I feel like it's...

R

Richard Ward

How literal are we talking here?

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

Sometimes you need to call for heals.

I have been standing next to a mercy that is pocketing a Reinhardt BEHIND his shield instead of healing the rest of the team that is less than 2 meters from her.

If you come down to the healer, ask for heals and go back to the fraught, it feels like refueling a combat plane.

K

Kai Lewandowski

When I’m healing, if someone constantly spams it I make sure to not heal them.

M

Mo Hallaba

I use "i need healing" because they dont always know which voice is which character.

A

Allyssa Carpenter

I only do it if someone snagged support from me and isn't healing me when I'm almost dead and standing right next to them (for a time). So, since they aren't using their ocular organs I try to see if their ear holes are working.

E

Ellie Anderson

I don't mind if someone uses it, in fact I like it so I know where you are. Just spamming is annoying

L

Lex Evestar

I worry about it being obnoxious too, but as a Mercy I rely on it. I do a lot of hopping and damage buffing when I'm Mercy, so I find it useful when someone uses it because I didn't have them in LOS. But yes, if someone spams it I'm going to ignore them until the very last moment lol

B

Brandon Whisenhunt

As a Zen main, unless you're behind me I'm fully aware of your need for heals. No need to spam it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom