Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Also how many other people keep losing their fliers consistently? How do i get them back?

D

DougWard Jones

Also how many other people keep losing their fliers consistently? How do i get them back?

L

Logan Nemiah

git gud

T

Thomas Megill

I'm tribe leader and I'm not allowed to borrow anyone else's flyers, cause I get them killed

J

Jonathon Davidson

First off, avoid leaving any flyers on neutral or aggressive. This almost always leads to them flying away.

Secondly, transponders work wonderfully for locating lost tames. You just have to remember to tag them before they get lost.

C

Cole Doppenberg

Fly around and look

A

Adan Pena

Make some tracking nodes

T

Thomas Megill

Once I wasn't paying attention, and got cold, I got out of freezing, but started starving and was only at like 22 health when I landed just inside a beach somewhere looking for berries. Got killed by compies, lvl 230 argy with 5k health sitting near the beach, on passive. We searched for 45 minutes until we got notified it died to a lvl 5 raptor... fml

L

Liam Cross

It's almost like the game should have a follow command or something...

J

Jared Wichern

How long do transponders last?

F

Fred Stradford

They should add a "fly home" option if you die..

B

Blake Perez

Recommend keeping all flyers on passive. If it's worth keeping, it'll be able to take several hits. I use mine as tanks all the time. When you notice something is attacking it, just get on it and fly off. If it's on neutral it will bail on you immediately to let you die. If you or your tribe is really bad about whistling all the time at base, just make it ignore group whistles. That creates other issues, but at least someone won't put it on aggressive when you're offline.

H

Hermon Anthony II

Something bugged with them. There have been many times where I'm literally staring at a flyer and it just takes off for no reason what so ever and starts flying away. I chased one of our birds half way across the ocean that I watched just take flight for no damn reason. We've been sitting around before and ALL our flyers just took off different directions and posted up in the sky like they were in one large circle parameter. No reason what so ever. So best way to ensure they dont flt away is build a pen for them closed. Or put transponders on them so if they do fly off you can find them

K

Karissa Brown

If you were on a dino when you whistled for it to follow you, every time you hop off of it, it will try to fly back to the dino you were on when you gave the command. It's annoying as all hell.

J

Jeremy Orr

I build a barn/stable for my flyers so they stay inside.. use a Dino gate for entrance. Never had a problem

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom