Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Alot of people have skipped this one calming its unbalanced, boring, lacks content......

I

Ibrahim M. Mazroua

Alot of people have skipped this one calming its unbalanced, boring, lacks content... anything

but to date this is my best option for quick pick up and play options on switch and my 2nd most played game after XC2.

I have unlocked everything (with exception or the grinding badges) and beaten the game on the highest difficulty with every character and still open it frequently to play online or participate in the awesome Party Crash Events.

I highly recommend giving this game a try and not just for a few hours cuz it gets interesting when u finally understand the mechanics of the game just like Smash Bros.

M

Markus Thiede

I also like the game and play it often...but I dont have all badges or arms ;)

K

Kermodedi Kumasan

This is on the list of games I need for the Switch since it was announced!

D

Daniel Richard Wolkoff

Played the demo recently at Walmart and it’s super fun.

M

Mahmoud Esmat

I am looking forward to get this as soon as I can, I even have fun just watching videos and reviews of this game.
BUT YOU WOULD NOT SELL IT TO ME !

S

Simon J Hillan

I didnt like it.. But im not much of a fan of fighting games

J

Joseph Loveland

I wish I was better at this game.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Easily my favourite fighting game of 2017

I hope we get a sequel

Not that I'm done wit this I have so much gear yet to unlock

G

George Flood

ARMS is probably my favourite Switch game. Me and my friends play it competitively all the time

A

Atrox Dragneel

mmm... own it and play it like 30 minutes then gave it to my son to keep it on his switch holder

J

Jay Ybarra

I need to get it again. It's more fun playing with other people

J

Joanna Knibbs

I was useless at it I sold it,wished I had got better at it but just didn’t

I

Ivan Rios

The recent updates definetly made me return to it. Party Crash is the best

M

Melissa Colgate

Can you play single player?

J

James Buckley

Everyone's different. People who rely on others for their opinions are fools.

J

Jace Young

I'm willing to bet 90% of the people who call it a bad game haven't played since launch.

C

Craig Mc

I’m just crap

G

Greg Pettit

Definitely the best for drop-in visitors to play... as long as you try not to have too many matches yourself (you will pwn them which will be less fun for them).

S

Sin Rozenhart

In the Japan's Evo (one of the biggest fighting game tournaments) Arms got 300 players world wide. It may not be the most popular game but it's still far from dead, It might just need more time for people to accept it.

F

Freya Noble

Gave it a try. Just not alot going on to keep me Interested. I love fighter games, but this one sucks lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom