Contact advertising [email protected]

Aimbotcalvin is less of a dick than previously thought. Last time I watched him was...

C

Colin Marner

Aimbotcalvin is less of a dick than previously thought. Last time I watched him was before the Mercy rework and he was whining about how she took "no skill" and just needed to hide to win games. I asked him what he thought about current Mercy in Twitch chat last night while he was between games and he said that "it's kinda sad, they sorta trashed her. Her ult giving her like 10 second cooldown between revives is really nice though".

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

AimbotCalvin is a true neutral Overwatch streamer, whereas you got Seagull being Neutral good

C

Chad Robertson

Yeah I was going to say I’ve never seen Calvin be an asshole during a stream. Pros got opinions about the game too lol

S

Sarah Rose

xQc is chaotic neutral

M

Mico Manio

He's one of those streamers that when he's toxic, his team doesn't feel that he's toxic.

A

Austen Tromp

Beth Murphy your boyfriend gettin mad clout deadass.

T

Turin Farrand

im okay with the rework, even the nerfs, so long as they don't touch her anymore

T

Turin Farrand

legit kinda miss old mercy though, it sent shivers down my spine when i got a game saving 4 man rez

T

Turin Farrand

i was watching old rez montages and i almost felt myself tear up and said why the fuck was i about to tear up

D

Dani Daf

God forbid he trashtalked Mercy , who doesn't haha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom