Contact advertising [email protected]

1440p 144hz monitor suggestions? In a perfect world it would be a 27-34 in, ultra...

J

J Paul Schulze

1440p 144hz monitor suggestions?
In a perfect world it would be a 27-34 in, ultra wide, curved, low response time, swivle, tilt, pivot and under $500 lol but I'm open to options.

A

Ash

I've been looking myself. Something like that almost automatically means $500+ usd. Unless you've got a buddy who will give you a good deal. Following though for any other people who have the deets on something awesome.

I

Isaac Thomas

AOC make one called an AGON something or rather, swivel pivot twist up and down 1440 by 2560 and 144hz, no gsync but it might have freesync, I use nvidia so not sure but i have it and its tops

I

Isaac Thomas

aoc agon ag271qx

J

J Paul Schulze

Yeah I have a Nvidia card myself, but I was thinking about getting a freesync monitor just for the price drop. Is it worth sacrificing g-sync just for the extra money savings?

J

J Paul Schulze

The GN27D is almost what I'm looking for, aside that it can't swivel or rotate, has almost a 5ms response and it's freesync...

R

Ron Barchuk

Not curved but 1440p, 144hz, 1ms response, freesync enabled. I bought one and I love it, I thought of ultra wide curved but for the most part they have low refresh rate and high response time.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Steven Gunnoe

I think there are only 2 3440x1440 monitors with 120hz refresh and a few other with 100hz (imo 100hz is plenty responsive enough, but I know some have to have 144hz) There is a way more noticeable jump from 60hz to 100hz than from 100hz to 144hz

K

Kevin Ware

Asus PG278QR

27in
1440p
165hz
1ms

Got mine for around 500$

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom