Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch You know WWE 2k18, that disaster of a switch port? Well every once in a while I'll pop...

• Thread starter Antonio T Jennings
  • Start date
A

Antonio T Jennings

You know WWE 2k18, that disaster of a switch port? Well every once in a while I'll pop it in just for shits and giggles. I just simulated a tornado tag table match at wrestlemania 33 between the (formerly) golden truth and the revival. To my surprise it ran well. Not perfect, entrances after the first 2 are still kinda slow and the AI is still dumb at times, but it's a far cry from launch. Seems like 2k or blind squirrel has been working to fix these problems, slowly, but surely lol.

E

Edward Perez

How is campaign?

D

Dominique Ray Buck

they released a patch for it not terribly long ago. They're working on fixing it.

B

Brooke Rothschild

Yh,it's cool for a quick spin especially if you got it for cheap..it's £21 in the uk ATM

T

Tom Daly

It has been patched. The patch fixes quite a few bits, the main area I still have a problem is 8 man rumbles, then it slows right down!! But otherwise it’s very playable... and at the moment fairly cheap

C

Chris Boutin

I want this game so bad. But there is 0 justification in spending $60 on it. I tried it on a friends Switch just to see how bad it is. While personally I don't think it's as bad as people portray it to be and it is playable, it's just not even close to being on the level of acceptance.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom