Contact advertising [email protected]

PC You have a better change of hitting the lottery than getting the "Orpheus Rig"......

B

Blake Charles

You have a better change of hitting the lottery than getting the "Orpheus Rig"... swear I opened well over 100 exotic engrams. I have more Lucky Pants and Raspberries than I could ever use.

B

Blake Charles

Is it true that if you keep the NightStalker equipped you are less likely to get the Rigs dropped? do engrams give you the opposite of what you keep equipped? I fucking hate pulse rifles and its all I ever get!

F

Farooq Azhar

What you get is completely random. Although for exotics, i've noticed you are more likely to get something you already have than getting something new. Your best bet is XUR to complete your exotic list

D

Desmond Buquing

I have 5

T

Tyrone Miles

i dismantle every set i get

T

Tyrone Miles

triggered in 5....4...3...

A

Andrew Mahaney

It's completely random. I did get about a dozen graviton forfeits and a couple dozen aoen swifts before I got my last exotic weapon tho. Xur's special engram is ur best bet.

B

Blake Charles

yea I have 100 saved up to get a fated engram, he has NEVER sold the rigs tho

S

Schauen Fahre

Got 4 wish I could give you one.

S

Sean Conkle

Finally got my 1st pair from shaxx tokens. Dont just rely on exotic engrams. Spend them tokens too!

J

Jon Enright

Just use the Fated Engrams from Xur - it’s what I did lol

H

Ham Za

151 here 2 characters hunter... jemini.. lucky shit.. wing of duplicates.. the ugliest helmets in the game... no chicken rig !

D

Dustin Gnilk

Fated engram?

B

Brendan Yong

I got mine from Xur last week when I bought the 9u legendary shards engram and it was Orpheus Rig lol

F

Fang Vang

Trades should be allowed. Games got no economy...

B

Blake Charles

They also need to fix it so that you get fewer duplicates.

J

Jordan Smith

Xur is selling Orpheus rig right now

B

Blake Charles

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!

B

Blake Charles

I better go pick them up before he sales out or some shit like that... I have the worst luck with these kinds of things!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom